Welcome back, dick. And sweet pea was nice enough to make us a sign that will never ever ever ever EVER be taken down.
Printable View
Welcome back, dick. And sweet pea was nice enough to make us a sign that will never ever ever ever EVER be taken down.
Let's get this Party started!!!!
*starts fire*
Oh! You said party?
*attempts to stamp out fire*
oh, and Bran, I did not mean to insinuate that you not being here made this place any less sucky. I just figured you left right after Luna turned into a beast and scared off all the women. [img]redface.gif[/img]
You got that right!
Hiya SKI...... [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ummm... I'm here. I just took a looooong nap under a table. You can continue partying.
whoo! Luna's back!!!
Topless happy hour is back in effect!!
Hey, SP!
To "borrow" a phrase from one of my fellow HSP-ers, indeed I am still Kid Rocking in the free world!
Been pretty busy with other stuff too lately. (including that necessary evil called work - ugh)
Sure glad to see Ski is back too!
Ski's not "back" yet, I think that was a one time deal until he gets his new computer, when ever the hell that's gonna be
Soon young pataquan soon. Like the sign too, it's so...so....geneysequwa...LOL [img]smile.gif[/img]